Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Week

We had such a fun Halloween week with Carson. I didn't realize that people buy costumes like super early so when I went two weeks ahead of time I thought I would be just fine. I was sorely disappointed to find all the costumes completely picked over...everywhere. I was just trying to find something in his size. Finally I found a cute, little bumblebee and called it good. Last weekend we went to a party at our church and had a lot of fun. Carson stuck to the cake walk, again and again and again, which was just great with me because he then had no interest in his cupcake and they were amazing.
Then we decided to make sugar cookies to decorate and I let Carson eat he beater when I was done, he was so addicted. He cleaned that thing off and then the next day when I was loading the dishwasher he found it and pulled it out and started trying to eat it again. It was so funny. It was the cutest thing in the world to watch my boy eating cookie dough and dancing with me to Taylor Swift while we made cookies.
We had a fun, little Halloween party for the kids that I teach at church. I team teach with a good friend of mine the 3 and 4 year olds and they got all dressed up and we played games and such at her house.

Then on Halloween we stayed at home with friends and watched the Rangers...lose...so sad. When my Mom found out Carson was a bee for Halloween she got him a bear dressed up like a bee. Carson carries it around the house, giving it hugs, of course.
Halloween like tripled in fun this year with Carson, next year, when he can say trick-or-treat, I can only imagine how much fun he will have.

3 comments:

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

How cute!! He makes an adorable bee, and I love the picture with his sweet bear. How do you get anything done? I would just want to hug and kiss him all day long. :)

Adam has really gotten into the Rangers (I am so glad that he found a team to love in Dallas), so he was really sad by the game too. There's always next year...

Give Carson a lot of kisses from us.

ps- Jack is doing much better. He's running and jumping, and even went crazy on his dog food this afternoon, without throwing it up. We may be out of the woods. Hurray! He and Josie can be good friends next year. (Abby was really disappointed when we couldn't call our dog Josie.) Thanks for being so thoughtful asking how he's doing. People think we're silly because we've only had him a few days, but he's already a part of the family.

Spencer said...

INCREDIBLY CUTE!

Jalei & Lane said...

Cute costume! I love the picture of him licking the batter!