Monday, August 9, 2010

While I haven't been blogging...


I've been turning 28!!
Riding around town in my new bike and bike trailer.
Reading to Carson, the same books over and over and over again.
Going to baseball games.
Spending lots of time with my niece, Mia, who has been visiting.
Watching Aaron turn 28 and celebrating with an all day trip to Hurricane Harbor, eating Red Robin, and caramel brownies. (I do have pictures I just can't find my camera right now :)

And listening to this laugh all day long. It has been a great month.

6 comments:

ambyr said...

ok you have to tell me all about wet n wild!!!!! I want to go so bad!!!!

Jalei & Lane said...

He has such a big laugh! So cute. Happy birthday to you both. Sounds like you've been doing lots of things!

Kari said...

Sweet trailer! We kinda want one. Or a WeeRide.

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

Happy birthday! I'm jealous that you had a tub of Blue Bell sitting next to you. :) Gotta love summertime though I'm lame and can't wait for fall. I've turned into a pansy. :)

Jen said...

Happy Birthday! How is Carson liking the bike trailer? I've been toying with the idea of getting one.
He has a great laugh, there's nothing better that little baby laughs!
P.S. I'm glad I'm not the only one with a kid who eats sand by the handful. :)

Lindy said...

I was just catching up on your blog, and you guys sure have a birthday-ridden summer! Hope you and Aaron had lovely birthdays, and that Carson waited on you hand and foot.