Sunday, August 15, 2010

Arkansas Part 2


Then on Tuesday we took off for our house in the Ozarks. It was seriously so beautiful, I could not believe it. And the greatest part was that we had the whole place to ourselves. No one else had rented out the other houses. Every day was filled with doing fun stuff. Those of you who have heard me talk about my mother in law know how fun she is and she outdid herself. We had book reviews, talent shows, sack races, egg tosses, baseball, trips to the river, going in the canoe, slip n slide action, bean bag tosses, karaoke going non stop, and of course, fabulous food every night. Then the adults stayed up after the kiddos went down and just played games and talked. I was so worn out by the end of the trip that I could barely wake up in the morning. (Helped by my sweet boy waking up before 6) I wouldn't have changed one thing about it, well except maybe the bugs, yuck. I feel so lucky to have married into such a fun family. We loved spending time with them and Carson sure is lucky to have so many great cousins to grow up with.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Aaron said...

I love you.

Jalei & Lane said...

What a fun time! It's great that you get along with your in laws. Makes things so much easier, huh?