Monday, August 30, 2010

I hate teething!

It seriously hurts my heart to watch Carson go through this teething process. Why must teeth hurt so bad when they come in?? Last week Carson broke 4, that's right, 4 molars. It was not a fun week. He had a fever non-stop, he never let me put him down, when I did put him down he cried, and when that wasn't going on, he slept. He seriously took mega naps. Every day I kept thinking that it must be something else and I was going to take him to the doctor and then one morning he woke up, he was happy and back to his normal self. Not to mention that he had an allergic reaction (we think to peanut butter which is a travesty) and broke out in hives. Poor guy, it was not a fun week. His poor, little mouth was so swollen. I just wish they could wake up in the morning with teeth one day...

In other news, I finally decided that maybe, just maybe, Carson had enough hair for me to try and fix a little. Well Aaron doesn't like it, but I think its cute and it at least makes his hair show up more with product in it. I don't know I have only tried it twice but what do you think? I know it doesn't look like much but be reminded that normally Carson looks bald in all pictures.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Holy moly, FOUR MOLARS at the same time?!?! Poor boy. Poor mama. :)
P.S. Keep doing his hair like that. It's adorable and makes him look so old!

Allan said...

Oh man, teething is so incredibly unfortunate!! I loathe it!! Merritt is teething, and he's just grumpy and whiny, and he DOES'NT sleep. He wakes up after nothing and just cried like a wild animal. UGHGH!!! Glad your man is back to normal though!! And I like the do, and love the mischeivious smile that he has from getting under the cupboard!
Mim