Monday, August 16, 2010

Pierson Family Reunion



We recently attended our Pierson family reunion in Arkansas and I don't feel like my blog post will due justice to just how much fun we had. We started off by making a horrible drive to Arkansas where Carson didn't sleep the whole drive and instead took to screaming. The only time he was quiet was when he managed to get a hold of his yogurt and open it and get it all over himself in the process. But... after we got there, things turned up. The top collage is from our trip before we went to the house in the Ozarks and the bottom one is from our house in the Ozarks. We arrived on Saturday when we had a BBQ and late night swim (love the pool at Aarons' parents). Carson, of course, missed all this because he was finally sleeping. The on Sunday we celebrated Aaron and my SIL Kellie's birthdays. They happen to share the same birthday. We introduced Carson to his newest niece, Hallie (who happens to share a birthday with Carson). I can't believe Carson was that small just a year ago. Then on Monday we seriously spent the whole day in the pool. I got in at 9 or so and didn't get out until 5...a perfect day for us. Then we went to a baseball game that evening and I spent most of the game inside the air conditioned box, eating one of everything they brought us.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

Long drives are never fun with little ones!

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

You have been having such a fun summer I love it. And I also have to say I am really getting jealous that every bday pic has blue bell ice cream in it!! :)