Monday, April 5, 2010

Funny Moments

So we had a few funny moments with Carson this past week that I just happened to be lucky enough to catch on camera. This little guy sure cracks us up and Aaron cracks me up too.

Story #1: That I have self entitled The Strawberry Limeade

So Aaron never lets me give Carson sweets. I always want to give him little bites of ice cream or pudding and Aaron always says no. He always says we need to be giving him healthy foods, blah, blah, etc. So last Saturday Aaron ran to Sonic to get us Strawberry Limeades and after he got back I jumped in the shower. Well I come out of the shower only to find Carson with his mouth wide open and Aaron feeding him strawberry limeade slush!! I said, "Aaron I thought you said we couldn't give Carson stuff like that." His reply, "babe it has strawberries in it." Well I guess since I justified eating these daily while I was pregnant with the fruit excuse I'll let this one slide.
Story #2: My sweet naked boy
So later that week we had just walked in the door from giving Josie a walk when I realize Carson has had a blowout, major one. So I rush into his room, get all his clothes off, and put him straight in the tub. After we got out and went back in his room, it stunk and his clothes were a mess and so I just wrapped Carson up in his towel and put him on the floor. I gave him this bottle that he always wants to play with but I never let him to entertain him while I took care of cleaning up his room. Then I decided these clothes needed to be taken care of right away and so I left the room and went to the laundry room to work on it. Well I kinda forgot that I had just left Carson in his room hanging out in his towel. So I am heading back to his room and I hear loud laughing and excited movement and I turn around the corner to find my naked boy making his way back out to the hallway to find me. I hope you can see the pure joy on his face to be crawling around naked.


3 comments:

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

Ha ha, my only craving when I was pregnant with Abby was strawberry limeades... so good! He's adorable, as always.

Jalei & Lane said...

Love him! I also like to give E tastes of sweet things.

Allan said...

ahh, love the little nakies. Just watch out for the loose canon--I got burned TWICE last week.
Mim