Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter


It is so funny to me how much Easter changes when you have a little baby to celebrate it with. Last year for Easter I got Aaron a cute basket and filled it with fun stuff for him and it had this sweet card, it was all very romantic. This year it was all about Carson, poor Aaron, not even a basket; but we had so much fun. We made a big Easter breakfast and then looked for eggs. I thought Carson would have fun walking around and picking up the eggs but after he got one he just wanted to keep it, shake it, or suck on it. So it mostly ended up being Aaron finding all the eggs. And well, let's be honest, who gets to eat the candy inside... well, mostly me, but I make Aaron take some to work everyday.

Then we went to my parents house in the afternoon to spend time with my brother Christopher and his sweet Mia and Tricia and Maili were also there for awhile.
And then we celebrated Mia's birthday a little early.
This is as close as poor Carson got to the cake. He snatched up one of the carrot cupcake wrappers....it's a rough life. :)
Then we quickly had a melt down of the children.... just a little proof.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

In our house, the husband got no love either :) Only Lindley- Lindley did the opposite on her egg hung- she ran and found as many eggs as possible, she just didn't realize that she could open them and eat the treats inside.

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

Oh my gosh! Look how big Carson looks standing up! What a sweetie! I'm still eating Easter candy. And that's embarrassing seeing as how I have kids who can eat it... :)