Monday, February 1, 2010

7 Months

I just feel like he is doing so much each month now that I am having the hardest time keeping up with it all. I try to document things as they come up but he is just changing everyday it seems like. We just love this little guy more each month and he just gets more fun all the time. He is certainly in the busy, exploring stage. He just wants to touch everything and can't sit still for one minute. He wants everything in his mouth and especially would love to eat paper. Some big events for this month are:

Real Food, and let me tell you, this kid was hungry. I couldn't possibly tell you what his favorites are because he downs everything. He loved all the vegetables and we are still making our way through the fruits. He loves the cereals, just all of it.
He went through a sticking his tongue out phase, all the time. He would just stick his tongue out at you. He just thought it was so funny.

He got another tooth and it came in SO much better.

He loves to be thrown up high in the air and for me and Aaron to throw him back and forth between us.

He is back to rolling all around again, I guess he decided it was fun again and he is scooting some to get toys.
.
He cries when we take away toys or remotes that he wants to play with. He is so into remotes and cell phones.

We had some nice weather and so we love to visit the park to swing and go down slides.
He loves to stand and hates to sit. When I try to make him sit, he locks his legs and won't go. He loves to stand on and hold onto his crib or onto the drawers in his room. Sometimes we stand and I let him slowly walk across the room.
Carson would love to sit and play with Josie but Josie is in now way interested in sitting and playing with Carson.

He has a new friend in the mirror who he thinks is hilarious.

I think (fingers crossed) that the 5 AM feeding is gone, for the most part. Solid foods have made a huge difference in his sleeping.
He still has fine tiny, blonde hairs upon his head. And he looks like he's starting to get a little chunky to me.

He loves reading books, well trying to eat them; bath time; monkeys jumping on the bed; and feeding himself. He still goes to anyone with arms just as happily as he goes to me or Aaron.

9 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

He's getting so big & it sounds like he's pretty independent!

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

Gosh, he's changing. What a sweet boy. I can't wait to see him again!

The Castletons said...

That is so fun! I cannot believe how big he is getting, time flies! Hope you guys are doing well!

Allan said...

It seems like all of the sudden he turned from a baby to a little boy! He looks so big! I'm not gonna lie, I'm positively jealous that he's such a good eater, cause let me tell you--merritt HHHHHHATES solid food. All of it. Cereal, vegetables, fruits...ALL of it. The only thing I can EVEN GET IN HIS MOUTH, is chewed up table food. Mama-bird style. And the poor boy is in the measly TWO percentile for his weight!! I'm so ready to not be the ONLY source of his food. NIne months!! Shheesh!
PS Loved your Christmas card!
Mim

Colorado Oldroyds said...

He is seriously sooo cute! Definitely looking a lot like his momma. Enjoy all of those cute stages, because before you know it, you'll be dropping him off for kindergarten.:)

Jen said...

He is a such a cute little man. I can't stop laughing at the picture of him sleeping with his little bum in the air. So adorable!

carly said...

What a good looking little guy! Great update Haley.

Ashley said...

Haley I am so behind in blogging and just caught up on yours - Carson is getting so big!!! I can't believe he's already 7 months - how did that happen?? I love reading about his milestones -he is one active little guy, I love it!!

Lindy said...

What a cutie! I found your blog through facebook. Do you feel stalked now? I hope so.