Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Festivities!

So first of all, I have been having so much fun looking at everyone's blogs with all the adorable Halloween pictures. Seriously, I was giddy to get on the computer this morning and check them all out. What cute kids my friends and family have.



We had a very fun Halloween, I can't believe how much more fun it is when you have a child to dress up. (Well since I can never get Aaron to dress up, Carson didn't have much of a choice) We were pretty busy the whole weekend. On Friday we went to the party at Deloitte at the downtown office. Carson is still pretty young to do much but we took fun pictures and he did take home the gold medal in the costume contest. (Which I'm a horrible mother because I wasn't even paying attention) Then we went straight to ward trunk or treat in Arlington with my parents and Tricia and Maili. We had so much fun down there seeing our friends in Arlington. Saturday we had a neighborhood party with BBQ and music. Then on Halloween night it was pretty normal. Aaron had a meeting for church and I stayed at home with Carson. We had much less trick or treaters than I had anticipated, thus we have so much leftover candy. I am planning on making candy cookies, brownies, and milkshakes until its all gone. We were totally spoiled with fabulous weather all weekend and have loved every minutes of going on walks and to the park. Here are some pictures of my little pumpkin.

6 comments:

Colorado Oldroyds said...

What a cute little pumpkin! You might have more luck getting your husband to dress up when Carson gets old enough to convince him to.:)

carly said...

Carson is such a cute pumpkin! I agree, day after Halloween is the best day for blogs!

ambyr said...

are you kidding me right now? how much cutter can he get?!!! can I PLEASEEEEEE take his pictures again just to try some new stuff??????!!! no charge to you of course! let me know when you're in town next and I'd like to do some!!!! I can just imagine it now...cute hat, lots of layers, boots and BLUE EYEBALLS!!! miss you!

CK Morgan said...

I love the picture of him reading. Especially because it looks like he's trying to "be cool" or something and not look like he is reading. He is such a cute pumpkin too!

Jen said...

You got a cute little pumpkin on your hands. I'm sure you get this all the time, but he looks so much like you Haley. It's nuts. What a stud muffin he is!

Haylee said...

I love the pumpkin costume... that is adorable!!!