Monday, October 26, 2009

Do You Ever...

Realize that you have one more week left in the month and 10 dollars left in your food budget? Then start thinking, how many meals can I make out of tuna, and peanut butter and jelly...

And then think about how you should have a better food storage but you don't...


And then you remember that its Halloween and you need to buy more candy because there are like a billion kids in your neighborhood...(This also needs to come from the food budget)


But then you realize it all doesn't matter because you don't have any gas in your car to get to the store and your gas budget is all used up too?!?




Hm...maybe its just me. :)




(OH and before you start feeling sorry for me, please note that there are 3 different kinds of Blue Bell ice cream containers in my freezer, we all choose what to spend our money on people:)




And here's a little Halloween sneak preview:


6 comments:

Jordan said...

Haley - Did you know that there's a Blue Bell email list you can get on?? Each month they email you the featured flavor that month (or season). Like Key Lime Pie - yumm!!

Jalei & Lane said...

Heehee. Don't feel bad. Our budget is usually more than half spent by the first week of the month!

Ashley said...

So pretty sure Carson's little bum is adorable - he is looking so big in these pics- SO cute! And oh the budgets. I cracked up with the Blue Bell Ice cream. We just arrived in Texas tonite and it's one of the 1st things I had. I'm all about my priorites!

Hopefully you magically find $100 this week and all your problems will go away ;). If not, there's nothing a good bowl of ice cream can't temporarily fix! Especially Blue Bell.

Kelsey Kamauu said...

ha ha - maybe you can give the trick-or-treaters a little drip of ice cream...right there with you on the food budget, oh and gas expenses...no fun! um LOVE the halloween pumpkin bum! so cute! Happy Halloween!

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

Umm pretty much this is my life every month. And then we get to live on Ramen every night. But I've always got a brownie mix so I hear you on spending your money on the right things. I miss Blue Bell.

And I'm pretty sure that pumpkin bottom is the cutest thing I've ever seen.

Rachelle said...

What a cute pumpkin!