Friday, October 9, 2009

On The Road Again

So Carson made it through his second official road trip. The first one we went to visit my grandparents in New Mexico. (Mom, I need those pictures they are all on your camera) And we just got back from visiting Aaron's family in Arkansas. This was one of our best trips to Arkansas, we had so much fun. The weather was unbelievable. Aaron played golf with his Dad and brothers, we went to the park, went on walks, stayed up late, ate fabulous food, I got to run with my sisters in law, and just hang out. Carson was great and seemed just great in the pack-n-play.

Just a few pictures of the trip:
Carson reading and playing with his Aunt Marcie and cousin Scott
You didn't think we left Jo Jo behind, we had missed the sun shineSweet
Ana GraceLindsey and Carson, she's 20 weeks pregnant with her 6th

I'm shocked I have a picture of my mother in law since I saw her a combined total of like 45 minutes the whole week. This woman teaches more Yoga classes than you can imagine. I love this picture because Parker came running in the room, saying baby Carson, baby Carson. Scott loved holding Carson. He is a good big brother. I love this picture because doesn't it look like these two kids are Spencer and Kellie's and this is their beautiful little family? When actually its two kids from two different families...ha, ha I can't wait for you guys to have kids! I'm so happy that Carson has so many cousins that he will grow up with. I love that we both come from big families.

3 comments:

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

Yeah, that didn't make me homesick. :) I'm so glad that you guys had such a great time. I'm sure that Carson was in heaven.

Jalei & Lane said...

Isn't it so much fun when you're around family? They just love on your baby all the time!

CK Morgan said...

Wow, it sounds like Carson is such a great traveler. He is so handsome, and looks like he is getting so much love all the time. I always feel sad for Jonathan when we leave family because he doesn't get as much attention when he is just home with me every day :). We don't get to Del Rio until mid-February. I loved your moms yoga class!