Thursday, September 24, 2009

Dear Hair...

Dear Hair,

I think its time we have a talk. Lets just lay it out on the table. There's only room for honesty here. I need to know, what I have done to make you upset! Why are you leaving me? One by one I see you continue to fall off my head each morning when I wake up, when I rinse out the conditioner in the shower, every time I brush you, while I'm reading, while I'm talking, everything. I am finding you all over the place, in the car, on Carson's clothes, on the kitchen floor - you are abandoning me! I have always been nice to you, taking good care of you but I can do better, I promise. Just come back to me. I promise I'll use only really nice shampoo and conditioner, I'll brush you always, I will trim you regularly and be careful during windy days. How can I convince you, what can I say to make you stay?


Love,

My head


PS - while you're on your way back would you mind looking for my stomach muscles and bring them along for the ride? Please tell them they are sorely missed. :)

Also thank you all for your fabulous comments, text messages, and phone calls after my last post. I loved hearing from you and knowing that everyone has their struggles. I read them again and again. It made me feel so much better.

7 comments:

Kari said...

haha i'm so not looking forward to this happening. i don't have hair to spare!

Jen said...

Chad has always told me I "shed" more than our two dogs combined. I should be bald by age 30.
I was reading your other posts and I love your honesty. For the record, you've always seemed like super mom to me. Plus, it's crystal clear that you're crazy about your baby, and that's all that matters anyway.

Pierce and Stacy said...

I agree with Jen's comment. And I think you are amazing as well. And I don't even know what you are talking about- you look great! Stomach muscles or not, you're one hot mama!

Jalei & Lane said...

Great post! I've been doing abs almost every day in hopes of a flat tummy returning & feel like I'm getting nowhere, so don't feel bad!

CK Morgan said...

I know what you mean about the hair. Mine is still falling out since after Jonathan was born. It makes me want to get pregnant again just so I can have healthier hair ;). I never had stomach muscles to begin with so there's no hope there. I'll settle for all the stretch marks and wrinkles to go away though. We're moving to Del Rio for pilot training for the air force in January. I'm excited to explore a new state. The pictures of your baby are darling in the previous posts!

ambyr said...

did I not tell you about loosing your hair..... I'm pretty bald now after having 3....this is why most mom's have short hair now...because it falls out every day!!!! and you can't get those amazing locks you had when it was long...... I have faith in you though...and your stomach muscles.....you look fabulous!!!!

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

It'll stop... eventually... and then you'll get pregnant again and nurse and more will fall out. :( But keep in mind that you're gorgeous and a little less hair will not be noticed.