Monday, August 24, 2009

A few of my favorite things

Could you not just eat this kid up? Seriously :)

Taking baths, he loves his bathtime.
Getting all ready for church. This is our favorite outfit of his right now. (Given to me by Ambyr, thanks again)
Watching his mom trying to make him smile. I just love for this kid to smile at me.

Loves taking naps on his parent's bed. (Please don't judge me for the sleeping on his belly thing, he just likes it so much better. I know I'm a bad mom...)

He sure loves cuddeling with his dad and his dad loves it just as much. Sometimes I come in at night and find Aaron just holding him close while he is sleeping. Well actually Carson doesn't love the swing all that much, I'm hoping that this will change.
I've gotten so behind on my blog posting. I am going to play catch up this week with all the stuff that has been going on, Carson's nursery, scrapbooking, etc.





9 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

He is too cute! Definitely takes after his mommy!

Take a Look at My Life said...

cute! I can't believe how big he is already. Are you wearing those same seven jeans in the picture up top? If so, that is amazing. Kim

ambyr said...

oh so CUTE!!!!! of course with the outfit I gave him!!!! you guys look darling as a little family and can't wait to see what other cute babies you come out with!! your cd is on it's way!!!

Bekah Parker said...

Congradulatons!! He is beautiful.

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

Oh my gosh, he's adorable! (Yes, I'm writing this on our vacation... we got locked in the apartment...) Anyways, he has grown so much! I just want to cuddle him. Please keep the pictures coming. OH, and as for the tummy thing, my kids survived it... We miss you guys!

Rachelle said...

Wow, he is the perfect mix of you and Aaron...one picture he looks like you, the next he looks like Aaron.

He is SO cute!

allirasmussen@gmail.com said...

Oh my gosh haley he is so cute! i'm glad things are going well ;)

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

I definitely could eat him up. He is so edible - I love it. What a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

haley, i just have to say, you look amazing! carson is so adorable...love the pic of him in his car seat :)