Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Aaron's Birthday

So I'm not as cute as my husband and instead of posting on his birthday I am posting 5 days later. I'm lucky he stays married to me. :) Aaron had a great birthday and we had a lot of fun celebrating. In case you didn't know Aaron's birthday (July 30th) is also National Cheesecake Day. So we had fabulous cheesecake factory cheesecake. (New flavor- Red Velvet Cheesecake, quite possibly the greatest thing I've ever eaten in my life) We also ate at Red Robin, saw part of a Rangers game, and saw The Proposal. I also promised Aaron a trip to Coldstone which I think he's cashing in on tonight. Since Aaron spoils me 364 days out of the year I feel it only appropriate that he is spoiled rotten on his birthday, Happy Birthday babe- you get hotter every year.

5 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

Happy birthday Aaron! This is the 2nd year in a row that I've missed National Cheesecake Day..dangit. Wasn't the proposal cute?

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

Sounds like a great b-day Aaron. I'm glad you guys were able to get out and have some fun. We miss you guys already!

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

Happy b-day to your man! Sounds like an awesome birthday with all of that yummy food. Too bad I don't like cheesecake - so lame, but true.

Sweetest picture EVER on your sidebar of y'all 3!!

Jen said...

Red velvet cheesecake sounds fabulous and where are the pictures of Carson?

Rachelle said...

Happy belated birthday Aaron!