Thursday, August 6, 2009

Carson Aaron

So I just realized that I never posted the pictures that we had taken of Carson. Ambyr (www.ambyrporterphotography.com/) did the pictures and she did an amazing job. We still haven't seen all of them but here are some of our favorites. I forgot that I had posted them on Facebook but not on our blog. We love these pictures and are so glad we had them done when he was so tiny because now he is getting so big! Believe it or not I'm starting to put him in 0-3 month size clothes and retire his newborn clothes. I almost cried the first time I realize he had outgrown something.
















7 comments:

Christy said...

He is beautiful!!

Maddy said...

GREAT pics!!!!!

Jalei & Lane said...

They are so sweet!

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

I love love love these pictures, but I think the second to last one is my favorite. We're so lucky to have him in our family.

Jen said...

What beautiful pictures! I really wish your friend lived here, because I am looking for a good newborn photographer and can't find one I like. She did a great job, but she also had a beautiful subject to photograph. :)

I love the aerial picture of you and Aaron looking down on Carson. So sweet.

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

So precious!! He's seriously an Aaron Jr! I hate that they grow - I'm still acting like Cade is my baby. I'm trying to force him to stay young.

You look ridiculously good too!

Christine said...

wow! ambyr has done it again. Carson is such a handsome little sweetie! how is new mommy life going?? you look fabulous!