Thursday, June 25, 2009

Cory and Delaney's Wedding

So we made it back from our trip to Austin and San Antonio and Aaron made it through his golf tournament and no baby made its appearance. I know we are so lucky that everything worked out but I am so happy that we made the trips because I would've just been kicking myself sitting at home with no baby making any kind of progress. The wedding was beautiful and as my sister said, Cory and Delaney were in la-la land. They seriously had no idea there were other people around and what was going on at the reception. They were so cute. It was a quick trip for us, we left late Thursday night and came back on Saturday night. I was running around Thursday like a chicken with my head cut off trying to get everything ready to go. I bought a new dress and we were out. We spent part of Friday with my family at the lake house that everyone stayed at and did all the boat stuff, it was really fun. Austin is so beautiful. Here are a few pictures:
Then Friday night we all ate dinner on the river walk, which was so beautiful and surprisingly not that hot.Saturday was the luncheon and wedding in San Antonio and holy heat. It was soooo hot. So the pictures after the ceremony at the temple are not very good, which makes me so sad because the temple is absolutely beautiful. But Cory and Delaney look fabulous, which is all that matters right? I just can't believe it was almost 2 years ago that Aaron and I did this- best decision I ever helped him make. :)
And here is my 38 week shot, can you believe this belly?? It is getting so big. I'm still doing great just HOT. My doctor told me that if I haven't had the baby by my due date he will go ahead and induce me on the 6th since I'm already dilated. I am soooo excited! Although I am secretly hoping that he will be born on the 3rd of July since everyone has work off. :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

I remember the first time I went to San Antonio. We were there in August and I was fairly certain I'd die a slow death from heat exhaustion. I can't believe you did that pregnant. Way to go.

Also, how exciting about your little man. He'll be here in no time. I check your blog often because I'm just waiting for pictures of his big debut. Good luck!!!

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

How do you look so cute while so pregnant?? Makes me a little jealous - in a very good way!! And have I mentioned that I LOVE the name Delaney. One day...hopefully.

You were only 5 minutes from my parents' house (they live 5 min from the temple...)