Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Little CPA

Big congratulations to my husband who has officially taken and passed all of the CPA exam. Wahoo!! We are so excited to have him be done. I feel like this test has consumed him for forever and will not miss all the long nights he spent studying after working 12 hour days. I am lucky to be married to such a hard worker, who is not only dang hot but also dang smart. :)
We found out Aaron had passed the last part on Thursday and decided to leave Thursday night to go to Cory and Delaney's wedding. (We're crazy, I know) Then Aaron left on Sunday morning to go to a golf tournament with his Dad in Arkansas. Aaron has our camera and I will post pictures of our adventures of me wadeling to keep up with everyone at the wedding as soon as he gets back.

3 comments:

Kelsey Kamauu said...

How exciting! congrats to Aaron - and you! I really like this picture of you too :) That is great that you made the wedding after all. So excited to see your little guy! yay!

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

Yay!! Congratulations!! Why don't you call us and tell us these things? We'll have to celebrate. Woohoo!

carly said...

Congratulations Aaron! That is a fantastic accomplishment! I remember when my Dad took those tests...they sound brutal!