Sunday, April 26, 2009

Easter Bunny

So I promise we did Easter on the actual day of Easter but a few of the presents arrived a little late so I waited to post about them and here we are at the end of April :). Easter is such a special holiday for Aaron and me because we got engaged on Easter. Aaron and I's engagement is not one of those, well we knew we were getting married I just didn't know when I would get the ring stories...Aaron decided he wanted to marry me on Thursday, bought the ring on Friday, picked it up on Saturday and proposed on Sunday. So Easter is the first day that I knew I would spend eternity with Aaron. So since he gave me the best present of all that Easter, I have tried, or the Easter Bunny has tried, to get hime something that he really, really wants on Easter. This year I got him a bike, which he has wanted for forever but I could never find the one I wanted in the store so I ended up ordering it online and it didn't come in until over a week after Easter, but it was still fun! Aaron has had so much fun riding around and taking Josie on rides. After he gets back from a ride he calls her to the door and then they race around the neighborhood for awhile. The bike is actually a little small since Aaron is so tall so we might take it back but we are having a lot of fun with it.

I was very impressed that Aaron put this together, I wouldn't even know what tools to use. The finished product. (You can see our name poster in the background)

And in Jo Jo's basket she got a bunny rabbit that squeaks. :) I just couldn't resist when I saw it at the store. She just loves carrying it around, its the hunting dog in her that never actually gets to go hunting. And just in case I'm always posting about the cute things about our sweet puppy, rest assured that some days I want to kill her. This week she chewed up my very, favorite pair of shoes (they were in my closet by the way) and one of Aaron's CDs that he needed to study for the CPA exam, she's lucky she's so cute...

3 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

That Easter Bunny has some high expectations to live up to next year!

Jen said...

I was looking at your "baby ticker" and you have ten (short) weeks left! How are you feeling?

(Dogs can be so sneaky, it's like they have a radar for things that are expensive or hard to replace...)

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

So how's the house hunting coming? Any closer to names? And I need an updated picture of you girl!