Thursday, April 9, 2009

Let's Go Mavs!

Last night Aaron and I went to the Mavericks game to see them play the Utah Jazz in a must-win situation. I know I am a Mavericks fan but we usually cheer for the Jazz whenever they play too because well...we lived in Utah for a really long time and we love it there too. I went in neutral colors but found that I was definitely cheering for the Mavs. It was so much fun!! The Mavs played awesome. But...Aaron, of course, had to be the only person in our entire section cheering for the Jazz. I was so embarrassed, luckily he's amazingly good looking and so people didn't mind too much. :) A little shot of the action:And for a housing update...my house sold to the highest bidder which was not us. I guess 3 offers came in and I said, forget it, I don't want to be in a bidding war. Then I called back and said, "no wait, I do, I changed my mind!" Then our realtor informed us that the most recent offer jumped above asking price, taking us out of the ballgame. I was sad but I know another one will come up, just maybe not with (tear) double ovens to bake cinnamon rolls in. :) And a HUGE thank you to everyone who emailed me and sent me cinnamon roll recipes. Some of them are so specific and look great. I am going to begin experimenting this weekend and when I find one that works for me (and if it can work for me, trust me it will work for you) I will post it. I think one of my main problems could potentially be patience...I'm lacking in all aspects of my life.

4 comments:

Kari said...

You can always put in another oven!

Jen said...

What a great game last night! I'm jealous you got to go to the game.

I'm sorry you didn't get the house you wanted. I'm sure you'll find another one you love just as much! Good luck house hunting!

(If you find a recipe you love for the cinnamon rolls, will you post it? I am cursed when it comes to making cinnamon rolls.)

Jalei & Lane said...

I miss the Mavs! I've been such a bad fan this year. I haven't watched a single game, but I totally blame it on not getting the game on our local channels.

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

I am behind!! Okay first and foremost you are too cute pregnant! I love your belly. So sorry about your house, life is not fair, that's for sure.

Oh and try the pioneerwomancooks.com for cinnamon rolls. I struggle but these babies came out perfect and were so easy. And congrats to your bro. I've loved the name Delaney since I was 16 - hopefully I'll get to use it one day... :)