Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Home Owners!!

So I wasn't going to post anything until after we officially closed, but its so close to being official I just can't wait any longer. Aaron and I are (almost) home owners and we are so excited!! We love our new place. I just can't wait to be in there. It has been so hard for me to have the house but not be able to move in yet. After we finished the negotiating process, I wanted to move in that week but we have to wait until the end of May. So I have one month to get in there and get the nursery ready for Big Mac. The house is in Frisco so kinda far away from where we are now but we are really excited about living in Frisco. Its just such a perfect house for our little family. So probably people wait until they move into a house to put up pictures of them actually living inside of it...but I am going to post some pictures from when it was for sale since we haven't really taken any good pictures of it. (Plus their stuff is way nicer than ours:) And then after we move in, I'll do it all over again. :)
Back yard, we are pretty excited about having a big back yard, those were harder to come by then we were expecting:
Master Bedroom, I just love the windows, I envision a glider there for rocking Big Mac after he's born:

I LOVE the kitchen, it was the deal breaker for me, it is seriously just how I would make it:The breakfast area, I really love the light fixtures in the house. (side note: I tried to get my realtor to include this table in the contract...he wasn't really down with that but it just matched the kitchen so perfectly, after I saw it I just had to have it. Not that we don't already have a kitchen table of our own...but now I'm making Aaron buy me a new one just like this. Oh the things he puts up with)So we're just counting down the days and having so much fun looking for stuff for the house.

20 comments:

CK Morgan said...

that is so exciting! congratulations on being a home owner to such a beautiful house! That's so lucky to have found a nice yard too. You will have lots of fun there with your puppy and baby!

Kari said...

congratulations! you'll wish you had a stamp of your signature when you close on it! I remember signing 93867028 times when we bought our condo.

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

Oh my gosh - I am just beside myself for you!! Congrats, congrats!! Such a gorgeous house and I'm just so happy for you to get into a place of your own. I love me some beautiful Texas homes!!

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting. And I love it, it's beautiful! You'll probably be moving the weekend we get there so I hope we can do a lot to help, if not add to the chaos. :) We can't wait to see you guys.

Ashley said...

YEA FOR BEING HOMEOWNERS!!!!!!!! Your house is gorgeous and I'm SOOO excited for y'all - hopefully you can move in ASAP, even quicker than you were expecting! Can't wait for more pics to come!!!

Jalei & Lane said...

Lovely! It looks so nice! Do yall know anyone else who lives in Frisco?

The Berry Family said...

Yay! I can't wait to see it!

Melissa said...

Haley! I love it, mostly because it looks a lot like our house! Wonder if we had the same buliders? Seriously let me know when you are moving, I would love to come see you and help out. I wonder how close you are?!?!

Rachelle said...

Gorgeous house...no wonder you're so anxious to move in!

Congrats!

Balancing Act said...

Yay! Congratulations! I hear Frisco is great. How long will your commute be?!! That is awesome. So happy for you!

ambyr said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!!!! I it's beautiful1!!! I can't wait to come see it!!! yayayay!! and kari is right about the signing....you may want to even start working out your hands and wrists!!!

Michael & Shawna Trimmell said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting!!

Jen said...

Congrats Haley! I hear Frisco is an awesome place to live. That house is absolutely beautiful! I love your new kitchen too. That is very much what I envision when I see my dream kitchen.

P.S. Do you remember the Parkside days when you could barely turn around in one of our kitchens?

carly said...

Wow! It's beautiful! Congratulations you two!

Jennah said...

How exciting! Congrats on the house! What a fun time for you guys! :)

Missy said...

The house looks gorgeous! You will have so much fun decorating! Plus you will be so close to Ikea that will make it even easier. :) Best of luck to you, but we will miss you in SO MUCH in Young Womens!

Christy said...

Wow, your house is going to be beautiful. That is really exciting. Congrats. I bet Big Mac can't wait to move in.

Unknown said...

I stumbled across your blog through Heather's! Just wanted to say hello and CONGRATS on the new baby boy and the house!!! How have you been?

Anonymous said...

i LOVE your house!!! how exciting! can't wait to see more pics. what a nice place for you and Aaron to have! hope you're feeling good.

BKC said...

It's absolutely beautiful!!! nice job!!