Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A little catch up...

So things are pretty crazy since we moved into our house this weekend. I have been so tired and a horrible blogger, both reader and writer. I don't even have the waiting for the internet to get set up excuse because we got internet the first day in the house (our first priority) but I guess I don't have anywhere to sit and work on my computer. :) We are loving our house and it is just beautiful. A house is so much work, not to mention cash, man but we are loving spending every dime of it. I haven't taken any pictures of the house yet but as we get things set up I will, I promise. We were so lucky to have so much of Aaron's family here and my family to help with all the moving since I am basically useless. I called myself the orchestrator of the move. :)

I hate that I have been such a bad blogger because then I miss so much stuff. But just to document a few:

We attended the only game that Dallas beat Denver of that series. It was so fun! It was crazy though, I saw a ton of people get kicked out.
We closed on our house on Tuesday May 19th. (Eventhough I forgot to wire in the down payment until after it was too late, so I guess maybe it was the 20th) To celebrate we ate at:
I had a beautiful, beautiful baby shower and I can seriously not get over the cute stuff. I am in love with all of my gifts. It was so nice.

Our sweet puppy turned 1 and we didn't do a thing. We actually forgot with all the moving. We feel really bad about it and are going to chose a make up day to pretend its her birthday. (Or maybe she thinks our new house is her present:)

My sister-in-law, Amanda, had a little baby girl. Katelyn Wride Clausen (I hope I am spelling that right). Aaron and I went up to Arkansas planning to see the baby and the stubborn little girl wouldn't come out. She decided to make her grand appearance the day after we left. But she is so beautiful, I can hardly stand it. As you can see Mom and baby are just perfect.

Pregnancy wise, I'm just getting bigger and bigger. I still feel pretty good, just tired mostly. I have gotten varicose veins pretty bad and my doctor says there is nothing I can do about it and nothing to prevent it. I guess its genetic. But I can hope that it gets better after the baby is born. But he is healthy and growing well. I have a sonogram at my next appointment so I will be sure to update on how big this little guy has gotten.

7 comments:

Rachelle said...

Congrats on moving in! Post pics soon. And Congrats to the Clausens! I bet Cole and Parker are so happy to have a baby sister!

P.S. You look so cute in your pics from the baby shower!

Christine said...

wow, that's a lot of catch up! first, congrats on the house. second, loved seeing KJ's house as host for your cute pregant self!
ps. the veins are worth it:)

Balancing Act said...

Yay! You can start the countdown soon. You do realize that you could have this little guy in like two weeks right?! Sydney was two weeks early. When you go to bed thinking "I cannot bare to be pregnant one more day," that's when you'll have him :) So excited for you guys! Congrats on the new house. Doesn't it feel great?!

Jen said...

Dude- I just looked at your baby ticker and you are DAYS away from having this little man! Do you two have a name yet? I hope you are feeling well, especially in that Texas heat!

The Piersons said...

Jen, I so try not to look at the ticker because I am getting so anxious. :) No name, notta... I'm feeling pretty good, spending a lot of time inside. :)

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

I think I tell Evan about y'alls house every other day. He hears about it nonstop and I let him know that if we ever get our act together and move down to TX we might be able to have a house half as gorgeous. He seems unmoved - stubborn man.

So excited for this baby to come - yay!!!!!! Trust me y'all will have a name before we ever did - no one takes as long as we do. :)

Jen said...

I'll bet time starts to creep as you get closer to your due date, although I'm happy to hear you get a good nap here and there.

No worries on a name, I'm sure it will come to you. My co-worker actually named his son Mac, so there you go! :)