Saturday, February 21, 2009

Valentine's Day

And only a week late. We had a pretty relaxed Valentine's Day. Aaron and I celebrated on Friday night at Outback because I had to go to the youth dance on Saturday night but we did squeeze in some Spring Creek for lunch that day. My parents had a little Valentine's party and my Mom decorated so cute, of course. We had breakfast for dinner and then the next night celebrated again with steaks. My Mom decorated the fireplace with all of our presents and it was so fun because Big Mac got his first gift. I'm pretty sure he'll love it. I just can't get over the little clothes. While I admittedly own my fair share of baby girl clothes, I never gathered much of a boy stash. I am so excited to shop for this guy. My Dad thinks he's already spoiled... :) I hope everyone had a fabulous day filled with love and chocolate!

1 comment:

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

Ummmm is it just me or do you look FABULOUS pregnant. Way to rock it girl! :)

I'm loving the little boy baby clothes - sooo scrumptious.