Monday, February 2, 2009

Ana Grace's Baptism

Aaron and I made a quick trip up to Arkansas this weekend so we could attend Ana Grace's baptism. We left early, early Saturday morning and drove back early on Sunday morning so we weren't even in Arkansas for 24 hours but it so worth the trip. Ana Grace was so excited and just glowing. She looked so beautiful. Aaron also had the privilege of confirming Ana Grace and that was such a special experience for him. We also had a little birthday lunch at Jason's Deli and then a birthday dinner with a princess cake at Aaron's parents. I was actually pretty miserable the whole trip because I got really sick on Friday before we left. So outside of the baptism, I mostly just spent the trip in the bed/car sleeping. Then I begged Aaron to take me home early on Sunday so I could go to the doctor. My sweet Aaron took such good care of me and is now paying the consequences... We are grateful to live close enough to Aaron's family to enjoy these special moments!

3 comments:

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

Bless your heart!! Are you feeling any better?? Hope you are!

Glad you got to go to the baptism even though you were feeling so awful...

Spencer said...

Love love love love love that sweet little girl. Very unhappy we weren't able to be there.

The Piersons said...

You guys were very missed, she, of course, loved talking to y'all on the phone.