Thursday, February 26, 2009

Lately...

My random thoughts for the week...

How is my belly going to get any bigger?? (I know you mothers are laughing out loud right now, but to me and Aaron, I'm huge)

When will I start to be able to feel the baby kicking and when will Aaron be able to feel it?

Do Sonic Strawberry limeade slushes count as a fruit serving, I see real strawberries in there?

I am loving this beautiful weather, I had forgotten how fabulous the Texas winter is.

Everyone keeps telling me to hold off on maternity clothes as long as I can because I'll get sick of them, but I can't wait to wear them...

I could literally spend so much money on nursery stuff, it is so cute! I had no idea how much adorable nursery decorations there would be.

And here is an updated belly shot. Its not very good because I took it myself and I had a hard time getting it in there. And I know I'm leaning back but I couldn't get the angle right. My belly is its biggest after I go running so I snapped a shot right after I got back from a run this week. So just ignore the sweat.

7 comments:

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

Ah, I just love you Haley. Don't worry, your bump will be so large you'll be crying before you know it. And then after the baby is gone you'll be begging to get rid of it (Even though, guaranteed, yours will be gone in a week and a half) :) As for strawberry limeade's... I was so addicted to them when I was pregnant with Abby that I assured myself they are a fruit serving, and as for feeling the baby... it differs, so let me know when it happens. It's all so much fun!!

Jalei & Lane said...

What? You are so not huge! You look like you're just starting to show. Enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

Haley my dear - although you have a very cute baby bump - you are still quite teeny. You will keep growing and continue to think to yourself "I don't know how I could possibly get any bigger" but you will. I love finally being able to feel the baby - it is the most amazing thing. I would just lay for hours with my hand on my stomach enjoying every bit. PS - enjoy the slushes. I was addicted to chips & nacho cheese dip. I'm still addicted to strawberry-limade slushes (thanks to you for introducing me to their glory). Sigh.

Kelsey Kamauu said...

ha ha ha on the huge belly comment - that is all i have to say about that :) ...love you haley!

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

What a cute, cute belly! And trust me girl, that belly will be much bigger (though the second time around I was HUGE compared to Colt so...)

And look at you running while you're pregnant. You rock! I ... ummmm ... pretty much take a 9 month break when pregnant. Which is why I'm still trying to get rid of the frozen taquitos I ate with Cade nonstop. :)

carly said...

This is all so exciting! You look fabulous Haley! I love Sonic Slushees too!!

Ashley said...

Girl I can't believe you're RUNNING!! I feel very pathetic - as I sit here and eat my fatty poptarts! haha. Keep those belly shots coming, I love it!