Monday, January 5, 2009

Our Christmas in California

Aaron and I just got back last night from our many travels over the break. We were lucky enough to spend Christmas in California with my brother, Stephen, and his family. We had so much fun and were busy the entire trip. Christmas Eve was filled with pajamas and hot chocolate, my mom made this amazing video with pictures of all of us growing up, and we even had a surprise visit from Santa. I even got caught kissing that Santa, he was just the hottest Santa I'd ever seen. I loved watching everyone open up gifts and the kids fly through their gifts. Aaron loved his gifts this year, which made me so happy. We shopped and saw Marley and Me, which we LOVED!! My family made a huge meal for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. It was just great to relax and be with my entire family. We haven't all been together since my wedding. And we enjoyed the wii, especially Mario Kart. The weather wasn't what we were hoping for but we did have 2 days of beautiful sunshine. I have some pictures but sadly my brother lost his camera with all the pictures on it at the mall so we don't have as many. :( I hope everyone had a fabulous holiday!

4 comments:

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

I'm so glad you guys had a good time. It makes such a difference being able to just relax during the holidays. We miss you guys.

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

So glad that you got to hang out with your fam!

And I'm jealous you got at least 2 days of sunshine and warmth. :)

ambyr said...

mario cart! back to the basics! how fun!! glad to have yall back in gods country!

Jalei & Lane said...

I can't wait to see Marley & Me. I hear it's so sad!