Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Lovin' the Season

I have been having so much fun this Christmas!! I had a blast shopping for gifts this year and after not doing such a hot job on Aaron's gift last year I wanted to get him something really great this year and I can't wait to give it to him. (And yes Aaron, I stayed within the budget) I love the Christmas tree and the lights outside and (secretly) I'm loving the cold weather we've been having lately. Which, of course, has lead to hot chocolate and well, more chocolate.

I've lovin that my little brother, Cory, is home. He is so much fun. We've already eaten out, gone shopping, gone to the movies, and are having so much fun. Big change with Cor Cor is he's working out! For those of you who know my brother, you know this is a big deal. He runs and lifts weights and everything. It is weird, but he still drinks like 5 cokes a day and lets me take complete and total care of him. I guess he's really making a marriage push...ha ha, just kidding. :) (sort of)

And we are also so much loving the Christmas cards we are getting. I love seeing your beautiful families. I look at them again and again. I can't believe I know so many good-looking people. I really wanted to send out a card this year just because I love getting them but I never know if people do that before they have kids.

Well I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays before we head off to sunny California for our Christmas. I hope it is as fabulous as all of you are!!
(And I love this picture Aaron took in Salt Lake :)

And I also need to congratulate my amazing brother-in-law, Spencer, who got into his first choice for medical school. We are so proud of him and know that they will love living in Arkansas. We can't wait to have them so close to us. Here's a pic of them celebrating.

3 comments:

Jalei & Lane said...

Of course you can send out Christmas cards when you don't have kids. I do! I just don't put a picture in there, but I even wanted to do that, but time got away from me. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Where in Cali will you be? If you're close and it works out, I would love to see you!

Christine said...

so it's been a long time since we've seen you and I thought I'd see how you are (from Ambyr's blog) You look great and what a perfect couple you are! enjoy the magical time