Monday, December 8, 2008

Spencer got married!! That means a trip to Utah, which means 26 people in one house...

Spencer and Kellie got married two days before Thanksgiving in Salt Lake. It was a fabulously simple day for us. They both looked fabulous and the girls just followed Kellie around wanting to be a part of everything. The sealing was beautiful and it so obvious how much they love each other. Aaron and I just couldn't get over seeing Spencer, little Spencer, getting married. It also caused us to reflect on how happy we are together and remember our own wedding and sealing. While we loved the glow of Spencer and Kellie, we wouldn't of traded places with them for anything, we couldn't be happier where we are now. The rest of the week was spent with family, family, family. We had sing-alongs (only with the Piersons), lots of walks and trips to the park, Aaron getting sick, lots of people getting sick, lots of games (mostly scum), food, food, food, a trip to Cafe Rio, shopping, and the lights at temple square. Here are a few pictures of the rest of the week. It was great to spend so much time with Aaron's family and so grateful to Jedd and Marcie for hosting everyone.

6 comments:

Adam and Cassie Pierson said...

Oh, I loved those pictures! I swear, at the end of these trips we all need to get together and download our stuff on eachothers computers. Thanks for putting this up, and AMEN on being grateful for where we are now instead of starting it all over. It is amazing how much people grow as couples in such a short amount of time. We love and miss you guys!

ps- What do you want for Christmas, Haley? :)

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

Yay for pictures! And an update (like I'm one to talk). Sorry for leaving my entire life at your house!! If you send them to me, I will send you money for the postage. I'm such a dork to leave all of that stuff!

Thanks again for letting me come and catch up. It was so fun to chat and to see you - you're the best!

The Whites said...

Looks like you had a really fun time. I love the picture of you two by the Christmas! Such a cute couple!!

Jen said...

Looks like you had fun with your family! I have to say, you have some seriously cute nieces & nephews.

(Also, I'm wondering how we never played "scum" together...That's one of our favorite games.)

Jalei & Lane said...

Oh how fun! I love the lights at Temple Square!

Rachelle said...

Congrats Spencer and Kellie!