Friday, January 23, 2009

No Boys Allowed

This past weekend we had a girl's trip with all of the girls in the Pierson family. There are 8 of us in all, including Aaron's Mom. We all went to Memphis. I had never been there before and thought it was such a fun town. The downtown was just how I pictured it with jazz clubs and BBQ. We really had such a fabulous trip. We laughed and talked until late every night, shopped, ate BBQ, we went to the temple. It was so great to be surrounded by my amazing sisters-in-law and get to know our newest addition even better (who we found out when we went shopping wears a size 1!! Poor thing, she'll never live it down now). We went and saw The Drowsy Chaperon at the theater in downtown and it was so funny and the theater is beautiful. Afterwards we went to the TGIFridays in downtown and, in true girl fashion, ordered one of every dessert (2 of the brownie sundae) and just laughed until midnight. The two little babies came and they were both such troopers. I had a great time but was so happy to come back to Aaron on Monday. I missed him like crazy. Here is a picture of all of us in the jackets my mother-in-law made for us for the weekend. (She is unbelieveable)
Oh and a couple of people asked about my hair. It made me laugh so hard. Yes I cut bangs back in the beginning of Novemeber and love them but Aaron and I have been such horrible picture takers I seriously have like no pictures of them (You would think with two major holidays, a wedding, and New Years one would have surfaced:). This is the morning we checked out, I'm still in my pajamas and just pinned them back. I will someday soon take a picture with my hair actually fixed.

5 comments:

Evan and Rebecca Jones said...

How fun!!! I LOVE, LOVE girl trips. I'm trying to plan one with my mom to Ashley's place (WITHOUT kids).

Loved that y'all had a little getaway too.

CK Morgan said...

a girl trip sounds so fun. I need to do one with all my sister-in-laws so I get to know then. Those jackets are cute too.

Jalei & Lane said...

Yummy!...Brownie Obsession...Is it sad I know the name??

Rachelle said...

So fun! I want to see a pic of your bangs!!!

Miriam said...

Man, that is so great that your family does that type of thing. Did you cut bangs? I want to see!!
PS. Ok, so we've been watching Gilmore Girls, and are you aware that the boyfriend Dean looks EXACTLY like Aaron? Seriously. Twin. We miss you guys.