Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tag, tag, tag...

8 things I am passionate about

1. My Aaron

2. My Faith
3. My family
4. Running
5. Eating ice cream
6. Schedules and organization
7. Reading
8. Missionary Work

8 words or phrases I say often
1. Sit, Stay, Down, Come, No, etc...
2. That was HI-larious
3. I'm sorry
4. No way
5. I don't know
6. What do you want to do?
7. I love you
8. I really need... :)

8 things I want to accomplish in the coming year
1. Learn how to be a better wife
2. Learn better communication skills
3. Find a house and move into it
4. Finish our wedding scrapbook and start our next one
5. Have a baby
6. Run another marathon or half marathon
7. Help Aaron take the CPA
8. Learn to make home made fudge

8 places I would love to go or visit
1. Australia
2. Argentina
3. Europe, all of it
4. New York
5. California
6. China
7. Thailand
8. Nauvoo

8 things I need or want
1. New jeans
2. A bike
3. A treadmill
4. A house and everything that goes inside of one
5. New Car
6. Our stocks to go back up
7. To become more diligent
8. To become wealthy so that Aaron could stay home everyday with me

I tag: Anyone who wants to be tagged :)

4 comments:

Jen said...

Was this tag an indirect annoucement? Are you pregnant? Hmmm?

Also, I loved your "Sit, Stay, Down, Come, No" comment. I say those things ALL day long. Ah, the life of a dog-owner.

The Piersons said...

No,no, no pregnancy. But I should get started, not getting any younger here. :)

Jen said...

Okay, I was just checking. Some people are really sneaky about their "annoucements". By the way, you ARE young Haley!

Balancing Act said...

I'm still trying to figure out the half marathon and the pregnancy in a year! Whew! lol. Let me know if you pull it off :) (It's possible . . . I think). Oh yeah, we moved to west Arlington next to Shady Valley golf course. We love it!