Friday, November 17, 2017

Big Update

Time has flown by, its already getting close to Christmas and I need to blog about November! So here is a quick recap of everything that's been going on. 

So grocery shopping for a family of 6 is no joke. If people ask me if I lift weights I always say I don't need to. I push a gigantic shopping cart around and often have a baby on my hip also. 


Spencer can be kind of crazy at the store. 


We are having so much fun riding our tricycles and scooters all over the house. (#sarcastic)


Millie finished up her fun soccer season. She had a great time, despite what this picture portrays. I love this picture though. It was when Aaron told her it was time to come out of the game but her best friends came in. This is our girl. 


Just some Home Depot shopping to get supplies to put beautiful quarter round in our kitchen. 


Outdoor mall shopping break for new shoes for the kids. 



Crazy man getting into all the rolls. 


I may be slightly obsessed. This was his first day wearing jeans and I couldn't handle the cuteness. 


More Spencer grocery store shenanigans. 


It is officially fall, kind of as we are in sun dresses but the leaves are coming down none the less. 



Lots of raking and blowing. 


My girl, always up for helping me bake.  


Little man has started sitting at the bar. He is pretty happy with himself. 


When people ask me what its like to have four kids I always say that its mostly the same as having 2 kids. Except one big difference, laundry. It. Never. Ends. 


I have gotten back into doing ice baths. Spencer does the rounds while I am in there. 


Aaron continues to work with the Young Men in our ward. They try to do fun activities to get the boys involved. This was a fun rock climbing night. 


And Thanksgiving lunches. Aaron hit up lunch with all 3 kiddos. They were all very happy and excited. Subway with Carson and Camilla. 


And a feast with Brookey. 


Camilla had Charlotte's Web Day at school right before Thanksgiving break. It was such a fun day, they got to wear pajamas, have special snacks, play games, and watch the movie. Camilla was so thrilled with the day and couldn't wait. We left town early that day but we had to stay as long as possible so that she could enjoy her special day. 



No comments: