Wednesday, November 8, 2017

A Fun Week

We made it to November, phew. :) 

Just a weekly recap. 

I asked Brooke before school if she wanted to stay home with me and do laundry. 
"No thank you Mom, but I will miss you very much."


Brooke's gymnastics coach, who is the sweetest, gave her a new purse with a small stuffed Evie inside for her birthday. It was the biggest hit. She wore it on our walk that day. 


Camilla is still enjoying gymnastics. She is getting stronger!


Lots of playing in the driveway.  



Aaron is the best, after going to a camp out with the youth the night before and coaching a soccer game early Saturday morning, he took the kids for a run and they loved it. They were both so excited to go and ran hard, determined to keep up. 

My 4 runners. :) 


Carson wore my garmin and kept everyone informed constantly how far and fast they were going. 


They played in streams and such, Camilla hops right along this stuff. She is so coordinated. 



Such a fun morning after Camilla's soccer game. These 3 had so much fun. Aaron is so unselfish with his time. 



Spencer is such a smoothie stealer. He is a wild man for my smoothies. 


Aaron and I did a temple swap that evening. Aaron did baptisms with the youth and then I did a session. It was a special day and I did the work for Mimi. I felt a sweet spirit in the temple that day. 

Kids were troopers and are always game for going to San Antonio. It makes for a long day with these kids but I am happy they get to experience the temple. 





Aaron took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese while I was in the temple, that ended up being a huge fiasco but the kids had fun. Poor Aaron was out when I got home. 

Such a fun day! 

No comments: