Saturday, September 16, 2017

Lately

Some fun things going on this week. Aaron has been taking the kids to play basketball at the gym on Saturdays after they get their chores done. They really love it. They especially love sliding on the gym floor in their socks. :)


Camilla's teacher, Ms. Erhart had a birthday and we went to help her celebrate with cake and pineapple. I let Camilla pick out the cake and it was beautiful. This is the fourth year in a row that I have a child in Ms. Erhart's class and we get to celebrate with her. We are the luckiest, she is the best teacher. 


I finally got around to refinishing a head board that I found on the side of the road during bulk trash pick up. Spencer was not super helpful. He kept stealing the brush and messing up the paint. I finally had to resign to only working on it when he was sleeping. 


He sure enjoyed it though. 



When I would go out to the driveway to work the kids love to get out their push toys and tricycle to play on. 

Oh man this boy looks just like his big brother! Its like deja vu in so many ways. 



I love the way the boys' room is going. A a few finishing touches and I will be done in there! 


No comments: