Saturday, September 9, 2017

Brookey's Turn

It was finally Brooke's turn to start school this week. Oh man she was so excited but oh man I was so sad. I will miss my brown eyed girl so much. Thankfully its just a few hours, twice a week. :) 

First day, Dad went in late to work so he could go with us to drop her off. She was thrilled that Dad came to bring her to school since he takes Carson and Camilla every day. 


She sure loves her new class room. This is our 3rd straight year to have a child at this preschool and we sure love it. 


Meanwhile back at the house, the destroyer is in full destruction mode. He gets into everything and destroys it, but he takes a nap while Brooke is at school and I get the whole house to myself, peace and quiet! 


These two sure love each other. After Spencer wakes up from his nap and Brooke is home from school we have the afternoons to just play and have fun. I cherish these afternoons. 




We spend lots of time on the trampoline. We have so many games we like to play. 


Steam roller and gymnastics. 


Dead man, dead man come alive and duck, duck goose. 


Ring around the rosey and crack the egg and lots of swinging on the swing. 


Brooke loves playing with her toys lately. She can play with them for HOURS. She has an amazing imagination. 


She asks me to please shut the door so Spencer can't get in and mess up her toys. Her pile of toys grows each day. She likes to have equal numbers of boys and girls to go to the ball together. I love her. 


No comments: