Saturday, July 8, 2017

Fourth of July fun

Some pre-party festivities. Dressing up and making her own crown. 


These 2 love their snuggle time. 


Of course we made our trip to Blue Hole. We all seriously look forward to this all year long. This year our Brookey joined the rope swingers. So proud of what a good swimmer this girl has become this summer. She is seriously a rock star and never afraid. Every once in a while I catch her giving herself a pep talk before she jumps in deep water. "you can do this, you can do this, just go" I am so in love .


Camilla had so much fun swinging and playing in the water with Jane searching for fish. 


And what would a trip to Blue Hole be without watermelon. 


Carson was on the big swing and the small swing a ton. Actually we hardly even saw Carson because he was off with Simon all the time and they had so much fun. He came back to eat when he had to. 


Aaron would catch Brooke on the swing. 




Spencer did pretty good, all things considered. He did get one little nap in and crashed on the drive home. He was not a fan of the cold water. 


These two are BFFs and its adorable. 


And Aaron and I are still getting it done on the rope swing. 


Aaron took the two big kids to see fireworks. They were so excited and talked about it for days after. 


All this summer fun has not been kind to my car. I bribed the kids with lunchables while I got my car detailed. 




And I have a little gardener this summer. This girl loves to just go and spend time in the backyard "working in her garden." If I can't find her for some reason I almost always find her in the backyard, singing and digging. 



And I have to catch the sweet moments between these two who can often be found fighting! But when they are having fun together they have so much fun. 


And I have a little garden gnome in the background. 


A good picture of this boy lately is next to impossible. But man is he handsome in his new suit. 


No comments: