Saturday, April 22, 2017

Secret Admirers

So my kids love to listen to books on CD while we are in the car. One of their favorites is an Arthur book about Valentine's Day. In the book Arthur has a secret admirer. Well the kids loved this book and we listened to it on repeat. One night Carson got the idea that he would be Brooke's secret admirer and started leaving her notes and special treats. Camilla was very jealous and so I started being her secret admirer and leaving her notes and a special drink in her lunch box, etc. Well the girls just loved it. Every morning when they woke up they started looking for their notes. Some how they had no idea who was leaving them the notes. Finally after a week of notes it was time for the girls to meet their secret admirers. They both got notes to meet them at Snow Monster at 7 PM. Aaron took the girls and they just had no idea who could be their secret admirer. Then when they pulled up they saw Carson and me waiting for them. Everyone was just thrilled! Then we got to have a special date to Snow Monster with our secret admirers. I just think it was the sweetest thing that Carson came up with this idea all on his own and that the girls had no idea all week who was sending them poems, notes and special treats. Oh my gosh can I just freeze time for a little while? I just want to keep them young and perfect forever. 










No comments: