Saturday, April 15, 2017

Field Day Fun


The kids had their field days this past week and had so much fun. Luckily Aaron was able to go and volunteer for a couple of hours and got to work a station that both of the kids came through with their classes. It is fun to have such a fun Dad. :) 

Carson with his guys - Jax and Enock. 


Both of the kids would probably tell you their favorite part is the snow cones. 


Camilla's class represented Polynesia because all of the kids are so into Moana right now. Oh my goodness, my kids are obsessed with this movie right now. Admittedly I get the song stuck in my head all the time. "You're welcome..."


Carson has a jaguar on his shirt, his class was Samoa. Oh man this kid is the best. 


And while the big kids do fun things, sometimes I do fun things with the littles. Once a month they do a music and movement story time at the library and we went this month. The kids loved it. Brookey danced her little heart out. 



And the cutest video of Spencer. He is just the smilyest little guy. He loves to laugh and smile. 


Also one morning Brooke told me she was missing in action and told me she was playing in the laundry room and wanted the door shut - not normal for my kids who want to be by my side at all times. I knew something was going on but Brooke is such a good kid I didn't think she was getting into anything. I asked her what she was doing and she told me she was setting up dinner for her family. Brooke's most favorite thing in all the world is to play family. She wants to play all day, every day. So I told her I was going to take a shower and when I came down I found this scene. 


Quite the family! She told me she had 100 kids and they were all hungry. She had gotten out all of my spices and equally distributed them onto each plate. I can't tell you how bad the smell was. It was the cutest thing ever and I could not for one second get upset with my sweet girl who was taking such good care of her family. They each had cups, filled with water and forks and some even got cans of food. This was hours of play for her. I just love her. 


No comments: