Thursday, April 20, 2017

Fun Days

We've had some fun spring time activities happen lately. Carson had his blue and gold banquet and is officially going to be a cub scout. I have mixed emotions about this one. I think he will enjoy it and love it actually but me, its just one more thing I have to do... 

We went to this amazing birthday party, petting zoo, pony rides, jump houses, the works. The kids had a blast. They really loved the petting zoo.



The girls each rode the ponies several times. 



Carson did it once and then he was done. 


I also went with Millie's class on her study trip to a ranch outside of Austin. It was a fun trip and Millie loved it. I was exhausted. 

Millie loved seeing the bunnies and ducks. 



They got to take turns petting the pony and brushing her. 


The pig loves to eat cheerios. Go figure. 


At the end they got to roast marshmallows and make s'mores. It was a fun day. 


And just because I love these two and think everyone should have a sister. :) 


No comments: