Saturday, December 10, 2016

Spencer Update

Just a little update on our sweet baby boy. He has changed so much this month!! Our sweet six month old boy is crawling all over the place, he is getting into the Christmas tree and all the kids' toys. I love that he has mobility and he loves chasing the kids (mostly Camilla) around but he can also find me wherever I am now. :) also unfortunately we have to be more careful with the stairs. Poor boy has taken a short tumble once. 

He still loves spending his mornings with me and Brooke. Brooke loves to read books to him and takes very good care of him. So a crazy story is one day he was in his room taking a nap and then all the sudden I heard a loud thump and there was Spencer on the ground. He had pulled himself right out of his crib! This is crazy for a six month old. 


His baths are still some of his favorite times. I try to give him his bath during the day when I have more time to sit and watch him and let him play. He loves to chew on toys and sing songs. His laugh is still our favorite sound in the world. 


He is a sweet baby boy. We sure love him. He has four teeth and two that are about to break through up top. 


So we have had some rough times with this boy this month as well. He has completely refused to eat any baby food. I have never had this problem before and was getting very frustrated. We tried everything and could not get him to eat. I finally had to take a break from it because I was getting too frustrated. This has led to a lot more nursing and horrible sleeping. He was back to being up 2 x a night...sometimes 3 and I have been exhausted. We are hoping that this phase will pass quickly. I love my sweet boy but I would also love for him to have a little bit of independence from me. 


No comments: