Thursday, December 1, 2016

Pictures

I was getting the kids ready for church on Sunday and one by one they all looked pretty darn adorable. Somehow the stars all aligned, everyone was ready for church early and so we walked to the park to take a few pictures before church. It took about 100 tries to get "the one" but I am so happy we did it. I love these sweet kiddos and think they are just the cutest.

So Camilla and Spencer were pretty much perfect the whole time and looked adorable. Carson and Brooke took some work. We decided to take a funny one at the end. 


I mean these two. So adorable. Millie held Spencer the whole time and did awesome and her hair, gorgeous. 


That very night I edited the picture, picked out a Christmas card and ordered them that night. I wasn't sure if I was up for sending out cards this year but I am so glad that I did and glad that we did. 


No comments: