Sunday, December 11, 2016

Recap

December is such a busy time! I feel like we have stuff going on every day/night. Just a few fun things going on lately. 

Camilla had a vocabulary parade. Her word was Cone. We got her a Santa hat and she loved it. She wears this hat all the time now. 


80s day at school. Love this. 


The kool kats look like they stepped off the set of Saved By The Bell. 


Brooke is kind of a little bit spoiled. Middle of the day hot chocolate with marshmallows, just because its cold. 


And of course more volleyball. BYU played UT in an epic sweet sixteen match. UT won but it was so fun to watch. Jamie and I were frenemies at the game. 


My sweet parents came down for the weekend and came to the game with us. 


And Aaron was amazing and watched all the kids while Jamie and I watched volleyball. The girls set up shop in my bathroom and Aaron found them all dressed up with make up. These two...sure to give us a run for our money in the future. 


No comments: