Friday, September 9, 2016

And She's Off


Brookey started preschool this week. She loves it so much. She had been counting down the days until it was time for her to go to school. She happily got ready and went right in when we got there. She was so excited to pack a lunch and have her very own water bottle. I can't believe I am letting my baby girl go to school. I missed her so very much. She is such a delight to have home but I know she enjoys school so much that I'll do it. I cried a little bit at orientation, I am slightly attached to my Brookey boo but its just one day a week. :) 


She told me she loves school. She loves both her teachers, both named Ms. Jennifer. She loves her friends, "I not know their names Mom." She loves to play outside, in the sand and on the riding toys and to be pushed in the swing. She loves to paint and talk about letters and she loves to eat her whole lunch. I think she is going to have a great year! 

No comments: