Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Happy Birthday Camilla!!

I can't believe our sweet girl is 5! 5 whole years old. She woke up and said to me, "Mom I am never going to be 4 again, last night was the last time." She has been so excited for her birthday and loved having a day all about her. It was a pretty fun day filled with swimming and a quick date with Dad. 

For dinner her choice was Chuy's. She wanted an enchilada with beans and rice and of course, a push up pop. 


I made it through dinner with my four littles all by myself. Not for the faint of heart my friends. 


She some how convinced her Dad to throw her a princess birthday party. Aaron did all the work and put together a darling little party. When Camilla woke up she asked Aaron to get her breakfast and he said, "how do we ask for things?" She said, "do I have to say please on the day of my princess birthday party?" That's our girl. She ate up the whole princess thing. 

The girls had a dance party.  


Of course lots of swinging in the big swing. 



Aaron gave the girls a mani/pedi while they ate their princess sandwiches and watched My Little Pony. 



Then it was pink cupcake time. They made and decorated their cupcakes and loved it. 



Happy birthday baby girl. 


Camilla brings so much passion and spunk into everything she does. No one will climb up into your lap and cuddle with you faster and you can't help but forgive this girl about 2.5 seconds after getting frustrated with her. She works so hard at everything she does. She is determined, genuine, and very funny. I just know this one is ready to take on the world. Dream big my beautiful girl! 


No comments: