Monday, July 11, 2016

Happy Anniversary


Aaron and I have been married for 9 whole years. Sometimes our anniversary gets a little lost in the business of our lives and Carson's birthday happening the day before but we did go out on a date to celebrate. It was probably one of my most favorite dates ever. We had baby Spencer with us of course but it was so nice to just be us and just talk. I feel like I got to talk to him about so many things that have been on my mind and heart the past few weeks and I just love spending time with him. We decided to go to Zilker Park in down town and hang out and go for a run around town lake. It was like 100 degrees so the run was interspersed with walking and lots of sweating. After we were done we came home and put the kids to bed and hung out and watched Fed Up.  


I am still very much in love with this man and proud of the marriage we work hard at. This past year has been difficult with my pregnancy, Aaron's stressful job and travel schedule, and being busy but we continue to work together as a team, always together. Love you babe. 



No comments: