Monday, January 11, 2016

When the cat's away...

While Aaron was away on his super fun boys' trip this past weekend I decided to plan some fun stuff for us to do to keep us busy. I know Aaron is gone all the time but we're used to him being around on the weekends and I knew the kids were going to miss him. Lucky for us the weather really cooperated for a couple of days. We spent the afternoon at our favorite park. I took about a million pictures. We had such a great time and I can't believe how big my kids are getting. 





Lots and lots of running = happy mama and happy kids. 



On Friday we went for a bike ride. I did it people, I took the kids on a bike ride by myself. I didn't think I could do it but it happened and I'm so happy that we have reached a phase where we can all go on a bike ride together. After we got home Carson got right to work making us nachos. I love this boy with all my heart. He insisted upon making them completely himself. 


Friday afternoon we met my fellow single Mom, Jamie, at the Children's museum. It was great timing, not very crowded, and just the right amount of time to spend there.  


 

Millie got a great tattoo necklace. 


Then Saturday night was party/movie night. Lots of snacks, cuddling, and penguins. Oh could I love these girls any more than I do?  


Then on Sunday after church Daddy came back to us and the kids wanted nothing to do with me for the rest of the day. 





No comments: