Monday, January 18, 2016

Talent Show!!


Our sweet boy surprised us last month telling us he wanted to audition for his school talent show. We have been so surprised to see him come out of his shell so much this year. As the event got closer he started getting really nervous. He asked me if maybe everyone could just perform at the same time so that everyone wasn't watching him. :) 

Here he is waiting in line. We so love him. The girls were so excited to sit and watch the other performers and counted down until Carson. Carson was busy keeping track of how many people were in front of him left to go. 


Then it was go time. 


He played beautifully. I was very proud of him. I facetimed Aaron so he could watch too. 


Afterwards I was pretty exhausted. We had gone from school to piano lessons to grabbing dinner to the talent show and I was ready to go home. But then my sweet boy walked up to me and said, "can we go get a special treat?" 

How could I say no to this face? 


No comments: