Sunday, January 31, 2016

Lately

Just some things we have been up to lately. 

We got to spend the day with baby Jack. We always love for him to come over and Brooke gets especially excited. He even came to swim lessons with us. 


Something I have to remember about having a one year old in the house is how BUSY they are. He is into everything. And one of his favorite things is to play in the utensils and move them around. Well I went to make dinner the next day and after I turned on the oven I smelled a weird smell. So I opened up the oven to find this. 


I know this boy's handiwork anywhere. 

The girls decided to dress up like Cinderella for my last doctor's appointment. They were the hit of the office.  


We've been working in the yard, like all the time. The kids have been helping out with raking the leaves. 



And doing the trimming. 


And finally a belly shot. I'm pretty sure its my first one. This is 23 weeks. I can't believe how active this little baby is. 


Carson had a study trip to Krispy Kreme. He was so excited for this field trip. He talked about it for weeks. 

He even got to make his own donut. He had a lot of fun.



He came home talking all about making donuts, eating donuts, and even getting a drink. Such a fun place the donut shop...where dreams are made. :) 


No comments: