Thursday, April 3, 2014

I used to blog


I want to start again but its like where to begin when you've taken such a long break. Aaron tells me that I can just forget what happened during my hiatus and start again but can I really just leave out such big events like the birth of my 3rd child or Carson starting pre-K? What about a video of Camilla's adorable voice or singing "Little Red Caboose"? I just feel like life is going way too fast and I want some way of recording it. We are truly in the happiest time of our lives. Adding Brooke to our family has brought us more happiness than I thought possible. I could never have predicted how much the kids would love her and how much we would all love another addition to the family. I'm always amazed at how another child becomes a part of our family and I simply can't remember life without them. Aaron is finishing up school and oh how we will miss his school schedule. He took a class in DC for a week that counted as 3 credits and he took a block class at the beginning of the semester so now he just has 9 credits for the rest of the semester. We love having him home every night for dinner, taking walks and jumping on the trampoline, and reading books together before bed. I know life will never be like this again and just about every night I tell Aaron that I just want to bottle my happiness up and save it. All too soon Aaron will be working, traveling every week, and while our income will be higher that simply can't compete with how much fun we are having. I hope to start recording things better, maybe going back and hitting up the highest of highlights from the past year. 

1 comment:

The Castletons said...

Welcome back :) I'm right there with you, love this time right now. All these kids are growing up too fast. That's exciting Aaron is almost done with school! Can't wait to read more!