Tuesday, April 8, 2014

I not know

Do your children have things that they say that you know are grammatically incorrect but its just so darn adorable you don't care? Camilla has several of those things and we love them all but our favorite is, "I not know." We hear it so often as Carson is often found asking Camilla math questions and she is constantly replying, "I not know." Well this week out of nowhere I asked her what she wanted for her snack and I got, "I don't know." What? What did you just say? I was heart broken, it made me so sad. It reminded me of how much Millie has grown up lately and how much more she talks then she did 6 months ago. I feel like I need to record her speaking because we love her voice so much and I know this stage will pass and I will miss it terribly. I thought perhaps her I don't know comment was a slip of the tongue, but no, she has continued on with saying I don't know ever since. And just like that, my baby is growing up. 

1 comment:

Jalei & Lane said...

Do videotape your kids. I need to do this too!