Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Final Four


Aaron had the lucky opportunity to go see the final four games and the National Championship game this weekend. They played in Arlington and my Dad got tickets for my brothers, himself, and Aaron. This is pretty much a once in a lifetime opportunity and we were all over it. We drove down Saturday afternoon after Carson's soccer game and left early Tuesday morning. Aaron had a great time and we are grateful to my Dad for making this possible. 

We spent the rest of the weekend watching General Conference, eating delicious food, and playing with our cousins. It was such a nice, relaxing weekend. It seems like I always have to share my parents when we go up to visit lately and it was nice to have them mostly to myself this trip. My Dad even took a day off work! I sure love seeing how much my kiddos love their Grandparents, they were counting down the days until our trip. (And so was Aaron, lets be honest. :) 

No comments: