Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day


I say this often but holidays are so much more fun with kids. The kids helped Aaron make me breakfast in bed, it was delicious. The kids got little gifts - Camilla a back pack that she loves and can be found sleeping with and Carson a book about the states that we have read on repeat. We got fresh flowers and handed them out to the kid's teachers at the gym, the workers and other people we saw through out the day. We made heart shaped sugar cookies and decorated them with sprinkled and fresh strawberries for families in our ward at church, Carson's teachers, and our bellies. The kids went to bed early and Aaron and I had a dinner alone for about 5 minutes before one of the kids was up but we at least tried! I love a day that is focused on expressing love to those around us because I sure love the people in my life. 


Just a little excited. 




No comments: